Thursday, December 14, 2006

HELP.......

I need some help guys, I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I no longer seem to be able to leave comments on Blogs that I previously could. When I go to the comment page it has the google/blogger account bit which no longer accepts my password when I put in my details. Ive tried changing my password, still no luck. I did notice that the people who were leaving comments on other blogs seemed to be with Beta Blogger, could this be the problem. Very frustrated!!!

8 comments:

  1. That's exactly the reason. If you're not Beta, you can't comment on blogs that are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm experiencing the same thing. I don't know why! It's annoying like hell, that's for sure. Perhaps I need to get me a Google account rather than my old Blogger account, I don't know.

    - Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be a new rule as I have been able to post up to a couple of days ago. Looks like I am going to have to switch to Bega Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. testing my new Blogger beta account...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annika, Ive been trying to change across all day but it doesn't link up to this one. Did you do anything in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I signed up for a new account altogether. I didn't have the patience to try to figure out how to change over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All done, a link popped up on blogger this morning and I transferred over.
    Like your new photo Annika.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still having that problem plus another that the visual code doesn't show up. Red X. It's frustrating becuase there are so many people doing good work and you's like to say so!
    Yours is showing. Good work!

    ReplyDelete