Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm going to be a Nonna :)

Yep thats right I am going to be a Grandma at 45. It came as no suprise when Natalie told us she was pregnant as she always said that she wanted to be a young mum.It seems to run in the family, in fact I made my mum a Grandma at 39, which came as quite a shock to her.

Anyway we couldnt be more thrilled and are planning to go over to New Zealand early March.Its times like this that we wish our family wasn’t so spread out and wish we had the typical Italian scenario with all the children living nearby, but I suppose it was inevitable considering the travelling we have done over the past 10 years.

So here he is still in utero at 27 weeks.


And Nats still looking as trim as ever .
16 weeks and 27 weeks

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! To you, and also to the beautiful Mamma to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The clarity of the ultrasound is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amber & Valerie..can't wait to see them both. I agree about the ultrasound..I can see already who he looks like!

    ReplyDelete